- This event has passed.
Bookkeeping Open Lab – Offered Weekly
Monday, February 19 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 amFree
Business owners have been known to neglect their bookkeeping because of the many demands of being an entrepreneur. It’s understandable but not wise. Cash flow mismanagement is one of the top reasons that businesses fail. Staying on top of your bookkeeping will help you avoid dips in cash flow and will help you make better financial decisions day to day. It will also get your prepared for tax time, without having to cram in March and April.
JEDI wants to help you stay current with your bookkeeping, so we are offering a weekly lab.
Take the bull by the horns!
- Join the JEDI “Bookkeeping Club” and schedule time to “get ‘er done”
- Keep your books up-to-date and get questions answered by Paj Kane
- Bring your laptop or use a JEDI computer and bring your necessary financials for data entry
- All your bookkeeping is confidential – you’ll have your own private space
Every Monday from 10:00 to 11:30 in the JEDI Training Lab in Mt. Shasta
You are welcome to join weekly or drop in, but space is limited, so register!
Free to JEDI Members
- Have a bookkeeping system in place – Excel spreadsheet, QuickBooks Online, QuickBooks on a laptop or a paper and pencil Income & Expense Ledger
- Must be willing to work in a group setting
- Must be willing to have some fun while “getting ‘er done”!
Keeping books doesn’t have to be daunting.
Setting a regular time to do it has many benefits.
If you need to be convinced further here are more reasons why bookkeeping is so important.
- Helps to maximize expenses that you can claim to reduce your tax obligations
- Offers you the information you need to manage your business and help it grow
- Lets’ you see the strengths and weaknesses of your business
- Helps you plan to meet financial commitments such as paying creditors or employees
- Makes it possible to get a loan or sell your business
- Avoids over/under tax payments
(530) 926-6670 or use the form below.