- This event has passed.
It’s Your Business: How to Start or Expand Your Business 7-week online course
Wednesday, September 20, 2017 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm$40
It’s Your Business: How to Start or Expand Your Business – 7-week online course
Wednesdays, 5:30 – 7:30 PM
September 20 – November 1st. (seven-week course)
Online course: from the comfort of your home or office.
This inspiring, interactive, and easy-to-understand course is designed for individuals who have a business idea and are ready to start their business as well as for existing business owners who want to focus on marketing, re-evaluate their foundation, and refine financial goals for expansion.
• Create or update a business that supports key values and intentions
• Gain research, marketing and business planning skills
• Learn how to understand, manage and analyze business finances
• Develop creativity, relationships and technology to market products and services
• Learn how successful business owners evaluate and leverage their resources
• Network with fellow business owners
Course includes PDF manual, recorded and live trainings, group interaction, Live Plan business planning software and private consulting with instructor and WBC at JEDI staff.
Printed manuals available for $15 pick up or $30 with shipping.
Contact email@example.com or 530-926-6670 to inquire about course and/or Jefferson Economic Development Center membership ($25 annual fee)
* You will be joining via a video-conference platform. Computer microphone, speakers and a web camera is recommended. If you have questions about technical requirements, contact JEDI. Participants are invited to attend class in person on Wednesday, November 1st in Mt Shasta. If you cannot attend in-person, video conference will still be available.