Crowdfunding: How to Turn Your Network into Funding
Wednesday, August 9 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pmFree
• Do you want to test an idea for a new product or service before spending a lot of time/money to develop that idea?
• Do you want to find new loyal customers, business partnerships or investors?
• Would a little bit of funding now help you to start or grow your business?
• Do you need to develop better marketing for your business?
More funds will be raised via crowdfunding than venture capital in 2017, but only 2% of small businesses are using crowdfunding to fund their business. The main reason: they don’t know about it!
Get ahead of the curve. Attend this webinar if you are curious about a new capital raising process where success is based on communication, trust and transparency, and where the value of your efforts is worth more than just funding.
• What crowdfunding is & how it is different from traditional loans and private investment
• 4 types of crowdfunding & credible platforms
• Basic elements of a seed crowdfunding campaign (& how to avoid the big potholes)
• The crowdfunding secret (& why women are more successful than men!)
All who register will be sent the recording, even if you miss the live event.
Our presenter, Kathleen Minogue educates entrepreneurs, creatives, nonprofits, and small businesses on how to use crowdfunding strategically to help them attain their financial, marketing, and business goals. Since running her own successful crowdfunding campaign in 2012, Kathleen has worked alongside project creators coaching highly successful campaigns on the major, niche, and self-hosted platforms. Kathleen is particularly focused on utilizing crowdfunding to encourage entrepreneurship, economic development, and job creation for women, minority, and rural entrepreneurs. Kathleen has presented at multiple venues including Pepperdine University, CSU-Chico, City of LA, SBA, Director’s Guild of America, UK Deep Impact Conference & Global Crowdfunding Conference.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.Register Now