Exploring Business Ownership: What Does it Takes to Start a Business?
Thursday, July 27 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pmFree
Starting a business can be scary, but like any other successful adventure, the more prepared you are the higher chance of a positive outcome. If you are considering starting a business, get informed.
- In this workshop discover:
- The mindset and characteristics of successful entrepreneurs
- The different types of businesses as well as legal structures
- Common business terminology as it applies to start-ups
- Why conducting a feasibility study is like packing the right supplies for a trip
(530) 926-6670 or use the form below.