- This event has passed.
Financial Management – Shasta Cascade SBDC
Thursday, May 9 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
This workshop will better equip you in how to manage your business financials.
• Interpreting financial statements to better manage and understand your operations, cash flow, and profitability.
• Identifying your cash flow cycle and how it impacts your business.
• Learning how to calculate and use financial ratios to troubleshoot fiscal dangers and improve performance.
• How to think critically when looking at pricing and costs.
• Developing forecasts and budget techniques to improve profits.
Instructor: Joe Rodola. SBDC Advisor