Getting Clear with Money Goals October 23 and 30
Monday, October 23 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm$20
Getting Clear with Money Goals
Mondays, October 23, 30 – 5:30 to 7:30
At the JEDI Training LAb
• Does goal setting come easily to you?
• Do your financial goals usually happen?
• Have you ever set and completed a financial goal?
• Does it feel stressful to even think about financial goals?
• Do you feel like you don’t have clue about financial goals?
In this workshop, participants will enjoy powering up their goal setting skills, to set and complete more effective financial goals. Anyone who feels stress or overwhelm about financial goal setting will discover a path to confidence that brings desired results.
What You Will Learn:
• How to design a personal goal setting process that is really enjoyable
• How to create and focus positive thought, feeling and sustained action toward financial goals
• How to overcome any hidden agendas or self-sabotage toward goals
• How to gather needed information to build a strong goal
• How to stay on track for timely goal completion
Anyone wanting to strengthen goal setting skills. Some experience with goal setting is good, but beginners are welcome also.