Leadership Skills for the Future
Thursday, September 28 @ 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm$10
Leadership Skills for the Future: The skills that got you to where you are today will not be enough to lead in the future. It’s time to level up.
September 28th 5:30-8:30pm, at the Shasta Venture Hub
• Are you struggling to make decisions as you face an uncertain future?
• Making the transition from managing yourself to leading a team of others?
• Ready to look ahead to the future in order to make better decisions in the present?
Drawing on nine years of experience as a researcher with Institute for the Future, Rachel Hatch will share how today’s leadership skills are not enough to thrive in the next decade and why. She will present the top 10 emerging leadership skills, building from the work of renowned futurist Bob Johansen.
Skills include things like rapid prototyping, dilemma flipping, maker instinct and more.
Students will walk away from the night knowing what their top 3 future leadership strengths are, and how to leverage them for success in professional life.
Participants will learn, understand, discover:
• Enduring vs. emerging leadership skills
• Problem vs. dilemma
• Your own future leadership strengths & areas for improvement
$10 with JEDI Membership
$45 for Non-members