- This event has passed.
Master Your Business Financials and Make Them Work for You – 3 Part Series – Online Workshop
Tuesday, February 12, 2019 @ 6:00 pm - Tuesday, February 26, 2019 @ 7:00 pm$20.00
Master Your Business Financials and Make Them Work for You
Even if you break into a sweat just thinking about them!
Do you know that your business financials aren’t as accurate as they should be?
Ever feel like you should know more about your business financials, but don’t have any idea where to start?
Do you get frustrated that you are great at what you do, but don’t really understand the financial aspects of running your business?
Do you lay awake at night with thoughts about what would happen to your business if you weren’t there tomorrow to run it?
When you attend this three-part series of accounting/financial classes you will gain not only peace of mind but the confidence to manage your business financials.
The three classes will cover:
Basics of Bookkeeping (Demystify and simplify the duties of bookkeeping and accounting for your business.)
- Demystify the bookkeeping process.
- Learn the best and quickest ways to automate your bookkeeping processes, creating tons of time to get back to working “in” your business.
- Gain techniques and tools to relieve the headache of bookkeeping without hiring a full-time bookkeeper.
The Power of Metrics (Analyze the health and efficiency of your business through the use of financial metrics.)
- Gain the tools to easily analyze and project income and expenses.
- Learn how to calculate gross and net profitability accurately and with confidence.
- Understand what a financial metric is and how it’s used to value a business.
Succession Planning (Ensure the longevity of your business.)
- Learn how to properly value your business.
- Understand what an EBITDA Multiplier is and how to determine yours.
- Start developing your exit plan to secure your business (even if you never plan on leaving it).
Register for this 3 Part – Online Workshop Below or Call to Register 888.926.6670. Scholarships may be available.
Tuesday’s at 6 pm – 7 pm Feb 12, 19, & 26
Online wherever you do business…..
About the Trainer:
Michael Hough is a QuickBooks ProAdvisor and has over 15 years of experience working with businesses in Shasta County. Holding a BS in Accountancy and an MBA, Michael has held various managerial and executive positions in the greater Redding area. Michael has been involved, in an administrative capacity, in all of the various stages of the business development cycle, from Startup & Acquisition to Sale & Liquidation. Based in Redding, Michael is ready to assist entrepreneurs and business owners alike with their Bookkeeping & Accounting, Payroll, Cash Flow Management, Tax Planning, and General Startup, or other Business Development Needs. We’re proud to have Michael as an integral part of our business consulting team!