- This event has passed.
Meet the Lenders – Financing Options for Startups, Strengthening or Expanding Businesses
Thursday, July 13, 2017 @ 12:30 pm - 3:30 pmFree
Hosted by the Women ‘s Business Center at JEDI & Superior California Economic Development
This workshop will reveal:
- Financing available to small businesses
- Real estate, equipment or machinery loans
- Funding sources and services for Veterans
Find the Financing That Fits Your Business Needs
- The SBA 504 Loan–who it works for and how it works
- The Veterans Launch program–great deals for Vets, spouses and active service members
- Other local business loan funds provided through cities and local non-profits
- New loan opportunity for people in business at least one year–no minimum FICO score
- Current products and services at our local banks
And our ever popular Discovery Session–meet the lenders and get your answers!
(530) 926-6670 or use the form below.