- This event has passed.
Prosperity Quarterly: Boost Your Business Income with the Outrageous Goal Exercise
Wednesday, August 29, 2018 @ 5:30 pm - 8:00 pmFree
- Have you ever set and reached an outrageous income goal?
- Have you ever wanted too? Is now the time?
- Are you still wondering how your business can cover your financial needs, or the costs of expansion?
At this networking event, participants will learn a highly effective exercise to set an “outrageous” goal that will supercharge your business income.
In the process you will come face to face with all the limiting beliefs and feelings that have stopped you from even thinking clearly about how your income could really increase. This is the energy that stands behind your marketing and makes it work – or not.
How can you shift these important factors?
Have fun exploring this “outrageous goal” exercise and meet other business owners who are bold and brave enough to also come out and give it a try!
Join us and ….
- Build your increased comfort level in working with business income goals
- Know specifically why an income goal is so hard to think about
- Learn the key tool to reducing income goal stress and
- Uplevel your income ‘set point’
- Gain priceless ideas and insights from fellow entrepreneurs
Renee Getreu first started her own business in Siskiyou county in 1982. In 1997 she was asked to join the staff at Women’s Economic Growth, which later transitioned into JEDI. As a co-founder of Jefferson Economic Development Institute (JEDI). Renee helped formulate founding vision, mission and principles, served on the Board, and later joined the staff as “Asset Building Manager,” to develop JEDI’s curriculum: Making Your Money Work for You and related workshops. Renee had previously run a training focused business of her own related to teaching Breathwork (Vitality Breathing), a stress reduction and personal development technique. She also ran her own housecleaning business (Ace Freedom Team!) for 5 years while overcoming cancer 28 years ago. She trained for 3 years with leaders in the breathwork field and has actively offered breathwork coaching now for 39 years. Renee graduated from Saint Olaf College with a B.A. (Studies on Human Freedom: Philosophy, Psychology and Theology), and subsequently earned a Masters with the Cousen’s School of Holistic Wellness. She is currently completing her Tapping into Wealth Coach certification.
“Positive, Practical, Incredible. JEDI’s money training has deeply impacted my relationship to energy, money and the power of positive thought. I highly recommend it!”
– Rebecca Bruhn, Everything Home and Family