- This event has passed.
Business Growth with the Greater Good in Mind: a 360 Exploration of Social Responsibility for Small Business
Thursday, August 22 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pmFree
Do you lead a business or nonprofit with a strong desire to contribute more to the world around you?
Do you want to create a better world for your children and grandchildren?
Do you want to learn how to be more socially responsible as part of your existing business while still contributing to your business growth and profitability?
In this one-hour presentation, you will be introduced to the concept of Small Business Social Responsibility – a commitment to contribute to the greater good by taking educated, informed, impactful small actions and implementing mindful business practices that improve the world around you.
Register for this webinar here: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_I1bIpZAeTjqm8Gl8fGw_wA
And the good news … you will simultaneously enhance your brand awareness, employee engagement, and customer loyalty.
Join this webinar and you will:
• Learn the background, purpose, and pillars of Social Responsibility.
• Find out why it’s so important for Small Businesses Owners to be a part of this growing (and rewarding) movement.
• Explore the benefits of giving back, including how it can improve your business, feel amazing, and increase your revenue.
• Get innovative ideas and examples of small actions and the wide variety of ways to include contribution in your business activities.
• Understand how to embrace Social Responsibility right away – whether you want to start small or jump in with both feet.
This webinar is great for Small Business Owners, and is focused on how to add simple actions to what you already do in your business. It will also be inspirational for start-ups interested in embracing some of the ideas.
Tanya Quinn, Founder of Small Actions Greater Good and Small Business Social Responsibility Advocate. Tanya’s always had an overwhelming need to know how her efforts and energy in life were contributing to something more. To fill a gap that she saw between large corporate programs and small business opportunities, she founded Small Actions Greater Good to provide Social Responsibility inspiration and resources.