- This event has passed.
WE Thrive Together on Tuesday: Confident Communication Skills for Women – How to Maximize Your Impact through Powerful Communication
Tuesday, July 18, 2017 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pmFree
In this fast paced and entertaining presentation, you will learn how to set yourself up for communication success. You’ll identify ways to strengthen your message, develop a strategy for handling even the most difficult conversation, and increase your impact with targeted words and phrases.
- How can I communicate more effectively and be a better communicator?
- How can I say no more easily?
- How do I increase my credibility with my communication?
- What am I currently doing that might be undermining my credibility?
- How can I be taken more seriously – as a professional?
- How do I give effective feedback without it being taken personally?
- How do I successfully navigate a difficult conversation?
If you’re eager to increase your influence, while at the same time, increasing your confidence and competence, then this is the program for you.
Attendees will be able to:
- Discover their most effective communication style
- Develop proactive positioning to increase their credibility
- Deliver their message with confidence and competence
This is a proactive program designed to unpack ways women, specifically, are sabotaging themselves through their communication habits – with specific ways they can strengthen their credibility and increase their confidence.
Christy is a Professional Speaker focused in the area of Employee Engagement. Her clients would tell you she is obsessed with helping business leaders frustrated with disengaged & unhappy employees create a positive, profitable culture using her Engaged Employee System. Attendees love her stories & real life examples illustrating practical ways to apply her content. Christy is the perfect fit for organizations who want practical skills to improve employee engagement, increase productivity and explode profits.