True Wealth Principles: Strategies and Mindsets to Build Financial Security Nov 6th – May 7th (Session 4 of 7)
Monday, February 5, 2018 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
True Wealth Principles: Strategies and Mindsets to Build Financial Security (session 4 of 7)
First Monday of every month for 7-months. Nov 6th – May 7th 5:30-7:30, Mt. Shasta, JEDI LAB.
True Wealth Principles: Strategies and Mindsets to Build Financial Security
Cost for JEDI Members $35 for all 7-months. $120 for nonmembers
Includes the book Smart Woman Finish Rich, by David Bach
Registration is required. Scholarships available.
Are you ready to get financially smart and organized?
Join this monthly workshop series and take control of your financial future. Understand and integrate the mindsets and habits that create wealth, not just money but the peace of mind and happiness of feeling safe, fulfilled and aligned with your values. In this series, you will design your wealth vision and create a prosperity plan. All workshop participants receive the book, “Smart Women Finish Rich”, by David Bach
Current snapshot of your financial situation
• The facts and myths of money
• Short and long-term saving options
• Diversified investing with IRAs, funds, bonds, business, real estate and more.
• What it takes to be financially secure
• How to overcome money fears
• Money matters as they relate to marriage, children and family
• Inheritance options such as wills and trusts
• Budgeting and cash flow management
• How to align your money with your values
Who benefits from this?
Women of all ages who are working, self-employed, or retired. We welcome moms, single, married or divorced women. The most important thing is you are ready to learn, explore and advance your financial situation.