- This event has passed.
Webinar: Grow Your Business Outside of Our Region: Access Opportunity
Wednesday, October 18 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pmFree
– Are you looking for innovative ways to grow your business?
– Are you seeking to grow your client network?
– Do you know how to access global connections?
– Are you operating your business with an “opportunity mindset”?
Opportunity for growth is endless and it is worldwide! During this webinar, we’ll talk about developing your mindset to recognize local and global opportunities out there. You’ll be exposed to practical application tools and resources that you can implement immediately.
Learn and Discover:
– The definition of an opportunity mindset and how will it benefit you and your business.
– The benefits of thinking “globally” as you set goals for your business.
– How to access global networks from right where you’re sitting.
– Free and low-cost resources available to you right now.
– How to plan for growth while focusing on the present.
Who benefits from this?
Every business owner must consider how their company’s mission and goals fit into the global marketplace, whether they’ve been in business for 20 years or their business is still a concept they are mulling over. This webinar will change the way everyone thinks about global opportunity and ALL are welcome.
Presenter: Angela Cordell. With 11 years of small business, non-profit and business communications experience, Angela’s passion is to empower entrepreneurs to realize and define their vision and goals. She began her career in California’s Capitol and has since worked with clients throughout the State, helping them develop and strategize new programs, products, and services. Currently the Director of the Far North Center for International Trade Development, she promotes a variety of educational tools, international business development projects and global entrepreneurship efforts that foster economic sustainability and growth. Citdfarnorcal.com
All who register will be sent the recording, even if you miss the live event.
All who register will be sent the recording