Join us for a webinar on Jun 21, 2017 at 12:00 PM PDT.
* Would a little money make a big difference in your business?
* Have you thought about borrowing money, but don’t know where to start?
* Are you stuck paying on high-interest loans or credit?
Understanding alternative small business lending and gaining access to responsible and transparent capital can help any business grow more quickly towards success.
JEDI has partnered with Opportunity Fund to help small business borrow money responsibly.
The Opportunity Fund is a nonprofit with a mission to advance the economic well-being of working people by helping them earn, save and invest in their future.
Join this webinar and learn:
* About the abusive practices of many alternative small business lenders today
* How JEDI and the Opportunity Fund help small business owners grow responsibly
* How to prepare and apply for a loan with a JEDI counselor
* What it takes to get a loan with Opportunity Fund
“Everyone should have the chance to build a dignified life, regardless of their economic background. We help working families realize their dreams and move beyond worrying about how to live day to day. By investing in those who don’t have ready access to financial resources, we strive to break the cycle of poverty for good.” – Opportunity Fund
This webinar is for Small business owners and small business owner trusted advisors (CPA’s, bankers, coaches, etc.)
Presented by Robert Zapata, Community Development Officer with Opportunity Fund.. Robert has a strong understanding of the alternative lending landscape for small business owners and microfinance, as a whole, first developing his passion for helping others through microfinance while working at the grassroots level in rural Peru.
All who register will be sent the recording, even if you miss the live event.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.