Jefferson Economic Development Institute is a nationally recognized community development nonprofit, but we can’t help rural entrepreneurs without the support of our communities.
We believe in the rich experience and vision of our stakeholders; that’s why we’re building a ‘JEDI-fueled’ economy.
We want our network of JEDI clients to learn from — and buy from — each other. Members of this network can also access JEDI’s services at discounted rates.
Join us today. You’ll enjoy the benefits of membership, and make a contribution to the health of our local economy.
Membership in JEDI entitles you to a long list of benefits, including:
- Discounts on classes, workshops, and events
- Unlimited computer lab and library use
- A charitable tax or business deduction
- Special discounts on other member services
- A beautiful 15-ounce JEDI mug
- The knowledge your investment is building a better community
Call Today to Join: 530-926-6670