- This event has passed.
Build an Effective Website for Your Business – Main Street Rise Program
Saturday, September 12, 2020 @ 10:00 am - Saturday, October 3, 2020 @ 12:00 pm
Do you have a business that you created a Facebook business page for but have no resources to create your own website? Have you created a rudimentary website for your business on one of the free platforms that you know is not doing what it needs to AND you’re worried about the fact that you don’t own your own content? Do you know the next right step is a website but just the idea totally overwhelms you?
This online Bootcamp will run on September 12th, 19, 26th and October 3rd from 10am – 12pm
Cost: $79 nonmember, $45 Member
This 4-part online Bootcamp delivers a robust curriculum to get you digitally literate so your business idea can thrive. All participants will also receive a host of free products and in-kind support through ongoing webinar, live Q & A calls, and one on one consultations. No prior web creation experience needed.
Participants Receive: (Valued at over $900)
• 1 Free Standard .com, .org, or .net domain from GoDaddy.
• 2 Years of Free Web Hosting from GoDaddy and GoCentral Website Builder, or Managed WordPress site or cPanel Shared Hosting,
• 2 Year subscription of Office 365 Email Essentials
• 2 Year SEO subscription
• 2 Years Email Marketing subscription
• 2 individual sessions with a WBC small business specialist to support business expansion or starting your business
During this Bootcamp you will:
Evaluating your business
• Create a solid and grounded business and marketing strategy for your personal business.
• Evaluate your company overview
• Identify the benefits of your website. (Or what needs to be on it.)
• Create a personalized customer overview and strategy to reach them.
• Understand year to year sales or how to predict sales
• Create a 3-5 year plan for where you want to go.
Digital Identity and Content Creation
• Understand the importance of digital identity.
• Define what should be the key components of your website and the pages EVERY business should have.
• Craft your perfect website message to help customers understand exactly what you do.
• Create a strategy to help customers find you online
Getting Found – Search Engine Visibility
• Simplify what SEO actually is, how it works, and why you should be using it.
• Learn the links between your website content and your search rankings on Google and other sites.
• Create a strategic SEO plan to reach more customers.
• Define all the SEO options out there so you can decide which option is right for you and your business.
Building a Website
• Hands-on with support actually create or audit your current website.